Hello fellow-bloggers, Greetings from Explore It My Way!!!
As most of us already know, Liebster Award is a new-comer award given by bloggers to bloggers, that creates a great platform for new blogs to be discovered and build communications. The best thing about this award is, it creates a lot of encouragement and support within our blogging community.
Here are few rules that are required to be followed when one accepts the Liebster Award Nominations.
- Thank and Tag the person nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions asked by your nominator.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Create 11 questions for your 11 chosen bloggers.
- Notify them so through social media.
Aren’t they easy?!! Okay, now lets start with my answers to the questions asked by Louise.
1. What inspired you to blog?
I am a kind of person who always wants to be qualitatively productive. I can’t spend my time simply sitting, doing nothing. And, I think this nature of mine pushed me to start my blog when I had to quit my full time corporate job in India while my travels to USA last year. I think that was one of the best decisions I have ever made because now I feel so involved with my blog that I don’t miss my “corporate job” anymore. Feels like blogging is going to be my fulltime career now.
2. When did you start blogging?
It’s the month of Mar 2015 when Explore It My Way was launched.
3. What’s the topic you enjoy blogging the most?
All the topics related to Travel and Lifestyle.
4. How long does it usually take you to finish a blog post?
I love the photo blogging and 95% photographs on my blog are all mine. So, to write a blog post and to select and edit photographs accordingly takes around 3 hours for me.
5. If you were to name three (3) goals you want your blog to achieve next year, what would it be?
a) To reach a target of 20K genuine followers in social media.
b) To reach a target of 120K blog readers.
c) To get few brand names attached to my blog.
6. Does your family know about your blogging career? Why or why not?
Yes, of course, because my family is my biggest supporter.
7. Which blog or blogger inspires you the most?
The Nomadic Matt, World Of Wanderlust, Living in Another Language, The Shooting Star to name a few.
8. What is the greatest achievement your blog has received? If you haven’t got any, what would be the achievement you’d want to receive?
Unfortunately, nothing big yet; but, it had already got a number of 40 K readers by it’s 6th month and I am only seeing upward trend since then. I am counting this as an achievement.
9. What is your best viewed post? Share it with us by providing a hyperlink and a short description about it.
Photography is my passion and the only thing I love the most is my camera – my NikonD5300 with a 18-140 lens attached to it most of the time. I constantly try learning new techniques and process in all best possible ways to make my photography better. Most importantly, I believe in practical learning along with reading it theoretically in books. So, whenever I come across a new tip or technique, I immediately go for a practical experiment using my camera. So, here are few simple tips for beginners, to help you take better digital photographs.
10. If you were to give out three (3) advises for newbie bloggers, what would it be?
a) Be Yourself.
b) Don’t Rush.
c) Do a lot of communications.
11. If you were to give out three (3) advises for yourself as a blogger, what would it be?
a) Write every day, just like you brush your teeth.
b) Increase more visibility.
c) Reply to messages on social media asap.
Thank you, for the questions Louise! I enjoyed a lot answering them. Now its my turn to ask my nominees. Here are the questions,
- How did you pick your blog’s name?
- Why did you start your blog?
- Who is your favorite author and why?
- What do you enjoy most about blogging/writing?
- What is your favorite post that you’ve written? (Please provide link!)
- What is your biggest problem/challenge when it comes to blogging?
- What do you want to accomplish with your blog?
- Do you like or dislike meeting new people? Why?
- What are your best qualities?
- What is the greatest achievement your blog has received? If you haven’t got any, what would be the achievement you’d want to receive?
- If you were to give out three (3) advises for yourself as a blogger, what would it be?
AND… MY NOMINIEES FOR LIEBSTER AWARD 2015 ARE,
- Priyanka Chib
- Manu Khandelwal
- Mhaan Arambulo-Delos Santos
- Chandni Doulatramani
- Desislava Dobreva
- Shaunte’a Moore
- Danielle Greco
- Aiki Niinemets
- Anwesha Mandal
- Nayan Sakhuja
- Kay Kasidit Vongvatanapuntu
Hey Nominees, please don’t forget to leave your links in the comments section below when you’re done; I would love to read all your answers to my questions.