Egg Lettuce Salad – If you’re a fan of salads and wish to try something new with it, you’ll simply love this one. I always include a bowl of salad in my meal no matter wherever I eat. As you know already, the benefits of eating salads are countless plus they are so easy and convenient to make! Believe me, eating salads can be fun and compelling, if you customize them to include ingredients that appeal to you the most. Eating salads almost every day may be one of the most healthy eating habits you can adopt. Am I not right? So, here’s an interesting salad recipe that I tried recently,
You’ll Need :
- A Bag of Lettuce
- 3-4 hard-boiled eggs, quartered lengthwise
- 1 Carrot, grated or sliced
- 3-4 Tomatoes, square-cut or sliced
- Black Olives
How To Make It :
- Add lettuce to a bowl or plate
- Arrange the eggs on the top as the way you like
- Top it with tomatoes, carrot and olives
- You can add sliced onions too if you like; I avoided onions because I don’t like them raw.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
A Sweet Tip – If you want to add some more taste to the salad, add some Sweet Onion Sauce to it.