Five months back, when I was planning to launch Explore It My Way, I was continuously thinking of distinctive ideas to clear the dilemmatic situations that I was facing; It's not that, I was completely new to the blogging things; but, earlier blogging was my hobby and now, looking into blogging as a growing business was the difference. I wanted everything to be perfect, and different from others in this huge blogging community. So, basically, I was looking for a perfect blogging business plan which I could safely execute on Explore It My Way. Well, I'm sure, even you're looking for something similar that has landed you here!
Okay, so here I 'm sharing the 12 must-read blogging books, that I've read religiously, and honestly, they have helped me a lot take right decisions for Explore It My Way. As a new blogger with a growing business, I'm working hard to develop the vital skills required for blogging business and these books are working as perfect mentors for me. Hope they would help you too!
1. Blog, Inc.: Blogging for Passion, Profit, and to Create Community
2. WordPress to Go: How to Build a WordPress Website on Your Own Domain, from Scratch, Even If You Are a Complete Beginner
3. Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business (New Rules Social Media Series)
4. ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income
5. Born to Blog: Building Your Blog for Personal and Business Success One Post at a Time
6. Create your Own Blog: 6 Easy Projects
7. Likeable Social Media, Revised and Expanded: How to Delight Your Customers, Create an Irresistible Brand, and Be Amazing on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and More
8. How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul
9. Social Media Explained: Untangling the World's Most Misunderstood Business Trend
10. How To Make Money Blogging: How I Replaced My Day-Job and How You Can Start A Blog Today (Blogging Guide Book 1)
11. Blogging for Creatives: How Designers, Artists, Crafters, and Writers Can Blog to Make Contacts, Win Business, and Build Success
12.HOW TO START A BLOG THAT PEOPLE WILL READ: How to create a website, write about a topic you love, develop a loyal readership, and make six figures doing it. (THE MAKE MONEY FROM HOME LIONS CLUB)